20 juni 2018

Enjoy the little things

Hi there creative souls!



The 1st of July is getting closer... Can you feel the holiday calling?! Oh, I'm so looking forward to some sunny days! Chillin in the garden, reading a book... Just thinking about it, brings me in holiday modus! And that's also what inspired my project.  I have some nice photo's of me looking at the sunset, for me that’s the perfect way to end my day! I wanted to document that moment in my handmade travelers notebook. Here's what I did...

As usual, I started making my background with some distress ink. First I just added layers of ink to my watercolor paper. After everything dried, I stamped to give the background more dept.

Then it was time to collect my papers. I cut some papers apart in different sized bits and pieces to make a collage around my focal image. I also die-cut some papers to add to my collage.

To balance out my page, I added little clusters of paper on the other page in my journal as well. And I did a finishing touch with some more stamping. This time I stamped some text on my background in a contrasting color. And of course a journal page is never totally finished without a text stamp. 


And voila, this is the finished result, a page to dream away…Hope ya'll like it!!


 Untill next time!
Greetings,
DT Carmen

Oh ofcourse, the Gummiapan goodies I used:
- paper: yellow serie 310
- paper: orange serie 350
- paper: grey serie 150 
- paper: dark almond 225 
- die: old tags D180501
- die: ticket border D180542
- die: arrows D180559
- die: doodled rectangle D180504
- die: camera D170904
- stamp: net 18040420 
- stamp: frayed text 18040418 
- stamp: frayed small stars 18040416 
- stamp: enjoy the little things 18010112 
- stamp: 18010221







 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar