21 juni 2018

BIJOUX

Our family also includes a small dog. She is small, but also fat and old :)
But she is sooo loved by us...



She has ears like a chihuahua but a long nose. That nose is so cute!
I have wanted to start creating layouts again, and I could not resist this picture!
The green paper is from the new collection!
And the arrows are from the dies-set with arrows! They are so fun to play with :)



I have been trying to clean up my scrap room. That feels like a never ending project...
I found a mini album that I once got as a gift from Kajsaloppan, so I decided to make one with black & white photos of Bijoux.
The mini album measures 12,5 x 10,5 cm.



Since she is female I chose pink as an accent colour.
The doodled frame is perfect for this album!
I die cut the alphabet in foam!



Bijoux is 14 years old and toothless, therefore her tongue falls out.



She loves the sun!



She sleeps a lot now when she is old...



Despite her size, she takes a big space in our hearts <3

- - -

Jea


1 kommentar: