31 december 2018

Happy New Year!!!

We wish you all a Happy New Year!

And a BIG thank you for a fantastic 2018!


I also want to say THANK YOU to my Design Team for 2018! You have made so many fantastic and inspiring projects with our products!

I am looking forward to seeing what 2019 brings...

...and not least:

... thank you. Petra for all your help, for being my coach and a really good friend...

Thank you, Helen, for all your beautiful and funny drawings...

Thank you, Martina, for all your smiles and the sunshine you bring while doing hard work...

Thank you, Joachim, for good laughs and packing well done...

Thank you, Inger, for all your help and for being there...

... Lukas & Theo for your understanding, patience and support...

...and of course, thank you Joakim - the love of my life <3

- - - Jea - - -

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar