05 december 2018

Christmas is getting closer...

Dear bloggers,

Are you guys running out of time to? 2018 is almost over, unbelievable... So yes, we all have to participate the hectic days and make Christmas cards for family and friends. I usually make a few cards and then start with mass production, haha... Here are some examples.

The first card is a 'traditional' distress ink card. I started with heat embossing some stars on my background. Then I added my color with inks.I used a stamp around my focal image, wich is a die that I aplied with some 3D foam. To finish it of, I used a sentiment in Dutch saying 'merry christmas'. Here are some step by step pictures:




 The second card is more a mixed media style card. I don't know why, but I wanted to work with ripped paper so I dugg in my Gummiapan paper stash. I found some nice blue papers and to stay in the theme, I took the paper with a star design. I wanted to combine it with inks (DUH!) so I heat embossed the background again. Then I added the pattern paper in combination with some stamped stars, some I glued flatt and some with 3D foam to create dimension. Then again I applied some inks to make it all come together. To finish it off I made a border around my card, added some splatters and a wonderfull sentiment, perfect for the time of the year. Again, some pictures:




I hope I got you inspired!
I wish you guys a wonderfull Christmas period...
Lots of Love,
Carmen


PS: here are the goodies I used:
- die renhuvud
- die love 2
- paper serie-10






Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar