02 maj 2020

Pierced tag

Till idag har jag gjort tre tags och ett kort där jag använt diesen "Pierced tag".

For today I made three tags and a card using the dies "Pierced tag".



Jag gjorde tagsen dubbla. "Bakgrunds-tagsen" har jag skurit ut i smalspårig wellpapp. Till det använde jag inte någon dies.

I made the tags double. I cut the "background" tags using corrugated cardboard. I didn´t use any dies for that.


Jag gjorde kortet nästan likadant som tagsen.

I made the card almost like the tags.



Textstämpeln jag använt som bakgrund heter "Success"

  The textstamp I used as background is called "Success".





All stämplar med blommor, blad och bär är från "Karins trädgård".

All stamps with flower, leaf and berry is from "Karins trädgård".









Här är diesen jag använt. Den lilla diesen till höger är från ett set som heter "Tre smala tags"

Here is the dies I used. The small dies at the right is from a set called "Tre smala tags".


Ha en trevlig helg!

Have a nice weekend!

/Karin



2 kommentarer:

  1. Loving these tags....Thank you for the fabulous inspiraiton x.

    SvaraRadera
  2. These tags are gorgeous! I love the texture and versatility.

    SvaraRadera