13 augusti 2018

Färgglada kort/Colorful cards

Helllo everyone
Hope all of you is doing good?!

Today I will show you several cards with caracters that I colored with Tombow markers. Some backgrounds I made with Distress Ink, and some with pattern paper.

On this first card I used:
11020407 Litet simpelt hjärta
14090804 Hur gammal sa du?
18040326 Flamingo
Distress Ink
Tombow marker
Started stamping the heart in different places, and then I sprayed some water on it. Layered it on black cardstock and put it on the cardbase. 
Added the Flamingo and the sentiment with 3D-tape. Filled in some of the hearts with glossy accent. 


On this other card I used:
10110105 Blommigt hjärta
18060275 You are the rainbow in my cloud
Tombow markers
First I stamped the Blomimgt hjärta with Versamark and heatembossed it with white. Then I put most of the color down on one side and pulled it out with a waterbrush.
I cut out the hearts and put them in rainbow order on some Kvistpapper. I distressed the edges on the Kvistpapper and then layered it on some black cardstock before I put it on the cardbase. 



On this card I used:
D180113 Scalloped Circles Inside
18060301 Bläckfisk
18060302 Sjögräs
18060236 Sea you soon
Patternpaper (Brun serie och Cyan serie)
Tombow markers
Glossy accent
Here I started to cut out the circle, and then layered the patternpaper inside. Insted of cutting the seabottom I wripped it with my fingers, I liked that effect. 
Then I cut out the Sjögräs and the Bläckfisk and put them on 3D-tape in the circle. I used the glossy accent to get the feel we are in the ocean =)



On this last card I used:
D180113 Scalloped Circles Inside
18060311 Palm
18060228 Relax and enjoy your day
18060314 Pelikan
Tombow markers
Distress ink
On this card I started by cutting out the circle in my cardbase. Then I took the insert and colored it with distress ink, and glued it to the inside. 
Then I colored the images with tombow markers and glued them in place along with the sentiment. 
 Love the surprise on the inside =)

Take care and I will sea you soon =)

DT-Martina

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar