20 augusti 2018

be happy & relax!

Hi there creative people!

I can't believe my summer holidays are almost over... only 2 more weeks and it's back to reallity! So I have to make the most of it and try to craft as much as I can. Today I'll be showing you 3 colorfull cards I made. Here we go...

Ofcourse, all of them are created with distress inks and today, I did a little heat embossing as well. I started with some green colors for my first card and I heat embossed the circle stamp and text. The second card is a red and purple one, and I finally used the fantasy flowers stamp. I LOVE it! I want to make lots of cards and art journaling pages with this stamp set! I think I might need a holiday... haha! On the third card, I used the beautiful magnolia stamp. I still have some ideas for that one to! 

 


While doing a little bit of summer cleaning in my room, I found an older card where I also used some Gummiapan goodies. I think it gives a special vibe, so I would like to share this card with you as well...



Hope you got inspired by my cards.
Here you have to gummiapan stamps I used:

- stamp  stardust-circle
- stamp 'frayed text
- stamp ' be happy
- stamp  fantasy flowers
- stamp  net
- stamp relax
- stamp magnolia
- stamp text set Dutch 
- stamp butterfly (different sizes)
- die live-love-laught

Have a nice monday everybody!
DT Carmen

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar