06 november 2017

Snowbear hugs


Hi everone! Anna here. I'm new at the gummiapan team - I work in the store in Trelleborg, doing a little of everything to help Jeanette and Joakim out. 

Ever since I first laid my eyes on the new winter stamps I've been wanting to color them up so today is a great day for me - to be able to share my work with you all.

For this particular card I've used the new stamp "Snowbear" and colored him up using Copic markers W6-4-3-1 and for his cute little scarf YG99-97-95-93. For the soles of his feet and the nose I used E55-53 and then just did some highlights using a white opaque gel pen.


The greeting "kram" (hug) got the same colors as I used on the bear and a top layer of Wink of Stella. The star was die cut with the wonderful double stitched stars.
And speaking about stars - 
on this next card i used the negative of the die cut star which also gets stitched lines thanks to the double stitching! What a bargain...! ;-)




For this card I used almost the exact same supplies, except for the greeting and the colors on the bear. This time I used E39-37-35 and 33, B97-95-93 and 91 and lastly E19 and E08 for the feet. The same blues were also used to color in the letters (which were cut from a reeeeaaaallly old QuicKutz alphabet i found in my stash).

Below you can find direct links to some of the products I've used. Remember that there are more products in the store than on the web - f.x. those little golden stars and hearts...

Hope you've enjoyed these cards and welcome to the store in Trelleborg! 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar