19 november 2016

White Cards

Today I´ll show you some cards in white. First is a Christmas Card, with the very useful stamp kalender and the new god jul. The snowflake in the background, is made with the left overs from diecutting the snöflinga. I used the negative space as a stencil, and got this lovely snowflake in gold.

Here is another Christmas Card, using dies from the kit Stitched Circles, the paper Snö Beige, the stamps Tipp Tapp and Mellanstor Trolltomte. Have you noticed the the Trolltomte comes in four different sizes and have coordinating dies?

Ok this is ONE of my favorite dies, I have some more favorites. But I use this one, Kopplade rutor, quite often. This time on a very clean card, white on white together with three different stamps; Mellanstort blad, Små blad and Vår höst vinter sommar. The leaves are stamped with three different colors of Distress markers, and then painted with a glittery gold pen.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar