25 september 2016

Trelleborgträffen..Jubiii

Hey everyone
So it's time again for me here on the blog and i'm spending my weekend at Trelleborgträffen, which i've been looking forward to. 
Good company and being creative at the same time, i love it.
When we arrived, we got a goodiebag with some very cute stamp, so i got some cards made real quickly. 

The first one with at little tree, some very small hearts and " happy mail"
I've used stiched squares and stiched rectangles dies

The second one with i'm stuck on you! stamped as background and three small cactuses stamped on white paper, coloured with Copic and attached with 3D-foam. Here i've also used stiched squares die.

One the third one jättesplat as background, knus (hug in Danish) die cut out and glued on knus chipboard, to give it a little depth.

I hope you got some inspiration from me

Hug from Rikke 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar