05 oktober 2018

Craft cards

Hi ladies!


Time for some crafty inspiration from Belgium again :-)
How are you all doing? Getting used to the colder weather? Ugh, I already miss summer!
But okay, rainy days are perfect for crafting so that's what I did! I'll show you...

 Okay, you may be surprised... I didn't use distress inks on my cards! I love the craft paper from Gummiapan so I kept it clean and simple. I really love the color of craft paper in combination with black and white, so that's what I used.

First, I gave the craft base a little bit of white by brushing on some gesso. And to add extra intrest, I also added some splatters with a fan brush. My favorite tool to splatter!


After my base was finished, I did some background stamping. I used a neutral color that almost blended in my crafty background. And for my focal image, I used some white die cuts. I needed inspiration, so I made a lot of them!! Look hem yummy...



To finish off the cards I did some stamping in black, made some more splatters and I used some twine to keep the natural look going. And here they are, hope you like them!


 Untill next time!
Greetings
DT Carmen

And here's a list of Gummiapan goodies I used:
- stamp be-yourself
- die inaequale

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar