31 maj 2018

MY RUBBER STAMP STORAGE SOLUTION

Today's blog post includes some info about my storage solution, but it is at the end of the post!

First I want to show some cards that I made for the Danish customer:


I had fun playing with the different sized texts to create interesting backgrounds!


In this example I combined the "Hip Hip" with "Hurray!", but "Hurray!" can be combined with other stamps like "it's your day today" or "you did it!". The possibilities are endless!











Here are some cards for our German customers:


In this one I used the speech bubble die. 












The purple background was made using Distressed Ink on watercolor paper. 
And it sparkles too!




The same technique has been used on this one for the squares and the anchor.
I really like the uneven texture of the colors, it's interesting to the eye!



Last card for today is an old favorite of mine! Since I'm not a coloring expert I decided to use paper piecing technique ;) "Sommar hälsningar" is a new stamp that was released on Trelleborgsträffen. 


As promised, here is my rubber stamp storage solution!


This box I got from Art Bin. It contains three dividers. 


I've stopped using EZ-mount, and started using this glue from Tombow instead. 


It's applied to the back of the stamps...


And after about 20 minutes they are sticky and can be used like normal on acrylic back plates. 


To organize my stamps I've used the plastic lids from Swedish candy boxes! I've cut off the border so that they measure 17 x 15 cm. 

Make sure to follow Gummiapan on Instagram!

- - -

Jea


2 kommentarer:

  1. Good blog with the nice content of use i really enjoyed that to read your blog and it's very helpful and informative.
    Rubber Stamp
    Self Inking Stamps

    SvaraRadera
  2. Nice! Thanks to sharing the information...its very helpful, Self Inking Stamps

    SvaraRadera