05 maj 2018

Travelers notebook 'enjoy the little things'


Hi sweet Gummiapan’s!

I hope a lot of you had a great weekend at the Trelleborgsträffen?! So said I live so far away, I would love to join in the fun! Maybe next time! In the meantime, let’s be creative, that softens the pain 😄


 
Today, I’ll be showing you another layout in my travelers notebook. I love traveling and I love taking pictures to re-live my adventures. This travelers notebook is dedicated to my personal adventures and I only use pictures of myself. I know, pretty selfish but we have to love ourselves, we are worth it!!




For this spread I started creating my background with distress ink. I used blue shades so it coordinates with my picture. After inking it was time for my favorite part… stamping to create an interesting background (you can find a list of used materials at the bottom of this post!).


Then it was time to make a 'cluster' of elements around my focal image. for this step I used both stamps and dies. Usually I work in groups of 3, so I made 2 more little clusters to create balance on my spread. I wasn’t excited about the colors at first, but now I look at the finished piece, I’m quite happy with it! Hope you guys like it to! 

  
Until next time,
Greetings
DT Carmen


Materials I used:

- stamp frayed net
- stamp Javisst gör det ont när knoppar brister...
- stamp middle sized arrow heads
- stamp tag
- stamp arrow (n°13110202)
- stamp good times
- stamp enjoy the little things

- die inaequale
- die small flower
- die live love laught
- die pierced label border

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar