20 oktober 2018

you're a STAR

Hi bloggers!

Oh daily life, how stressful can you be :-) 
Me and my coleagues are looking forward to a well earned week of holidays! 
To give them that extra push, I wanted to make a card for them. But you know a crafters brain, way to much ideas! So I first did a try-out in my small art journal. Here's what I did...

I first applied some structure paste true a stencil. After that, I gave my page some color with distress paint. I used blue tints and a little bit of silver. 
 

 Next step, background stamping, of course! I used the  frayed text stamp and the frayed small stars.
Next I played with my layout. I wanted to tell my colleagues that they are starts, so that's what I did...
I used the big-frayed-star stamp and the youre-a-star text stamp.


This is the final spread in my art journal, which I'll use as an example for my card.


 I hope you are inspired!
And maybe something you can do... tell the people close around you they are stars ;-)
Greetings,
DT Carmen

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar