12 augusti 2020

Poppy seed capsule

When I started to write this blogpost in swedish the computer began making jokes with me....I can not write all swedish letters! So I write in english and I will show you what happens when I write the swedish names of the stamps I used....



I love the new Seed capsules designed by Lukas Lenander.
For this card I combined them with two new flower stamps from Karins Garden. 

The flower's name in swedish is Rosensk'ra and Pr'rieklocka.  Here you can see what happen when I use special swedish letters and the same happen with some signs!! I think I need help with my keyboard!





Seed capsules together with "Stort Funkiablad".

I used two watercolourpaper for the background. Coloured them with Distress Ink, Distress Oxide and water.




That's all for today!

Karin

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar