05 november 2018

Autumn colors


Hi ladies!

Today I was inspired by all the beautiful autumn colors from nature... Oh how I love a walk in the forest these days, and when the sunlight hits the leaves... I just love it!
Here we go!




The background of my cards was made with distress inks, that I applied with a brayer. I used the same technique on both cards.
After creating my background, it was time to stamp...


My cards looked a bith 'bold' with only the stamps in the background, so I also framed my cards by stamping all the way around my card. To give them that extra autumn feeling, I splattered with gold.  


 Oh, you see the little jar is a bit shiny... I used glossy accents on it so it looks like real glass, cool he!

 
Here are my finished, autumn inspired cards... 
 

 
I hope you got inspired!
Enjoy the last rays of sunshine!
Greets,
DT Carmen

Gummiapan product list:
- stamp: a lot of splat 
- stamp: avisst gor det... 
- stamp: small space 
- stamp: tea bag
- stamp: tea makes everything better

- stamp: small frayed triangles
- stamp: frayed text
- stamp: glass jar
- stamp: small butterfly
- stamp: middle sized butterfly
- stamp: big butterfly
- stamp: middle sized butterfly sideview
- stamp: enjoy the little things

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar