08 mars 2018

Dream Big


Hello everyone, 

My first blog for March.
For this blog I made two different Dream Big cards. 

For the first card I used for the background three different kinds of the colour blue. 
I started with the lightest  colour of blue.
I used a little sponge and made rotaiting moves.
Later I did the same with the middle colour of blue and at last I did the same with the darkest colour of blue. 
The white spots on the card I made with a pensel and white ink.
I put a little bit of white ink on a plastic sheet and mixed it with a little bit of water. 
I took the ink with a pensel and tapped a little bit. 
The materials I used are: 
- The stamp spaceship 10120305
- The stamp dream big of the animal kit 16090224



The second card I used the same technic. I used again a sponge and different colours of ink. 
I made rotaiting moves. 
The materials which I used for this card are: 
- The stamp hot air balloon 15050108
- The stamp dream big of the animal kit 16090224


I hope the cards inspires you to make new cards. 
Creative greetings
DT Nicol 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar