26 mars 2018

Dahlia flower







Hello 
I am crazy about the Dahlia flower, i just think it’s a very beautiful one that comes in many colors. So i made two cards today using it and just a simple text. 
On both cards i’ve embossed the flower and text in white, i love the effect it gives. On the first one i’ve coloured the background with Distress oxide, using a big flat brush, then stamped the Dahlia on and Carpe Diem. 




On this one i started with embossing the Dahlia and the i’ve coloured it, again using Distress oxide. Some may say that the light color should have been on top, but i actually think it turned out pretty nice ( considering that it’s my first time 😊 )
I’ve used the text You are simply amazing, but it’s a bit difficult to see. 


So here’s a close up


I hope you liked what i had for you guys today. 
I wish you all a Happy Easter🐣

See you again next month

Hugs DT-Rikke 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar