It’s already time for my second post for Gummiapan. Time flies when you are having fun! Here in Belgium we rarely have snow (said face…), so I made a mixed media scrapbook page in my travelers notebook to remind me of the fun times I had in the snow last year. For the background I used some watered down distress ink and a Gummiapan stamp. Then I embellished my pages with stamps, cut out stamps and dies. I’ll show you some detailed pictures of my TN. At the bottom of this post I enlisted the stamps and dies that I used. I hope you like my page?!
See you guys next month!
Used Gummiapan materials:
- stamp frayed checkered background 14030501
- stamp narrow filled chevron 13020105
- stamp small striped arrow 15090406
- stamp good times 16020325
- stamp wishing you a happy day 16050104
- die mini tags set 1 D160435