20 januari 2018

Good times travelers notebook



Hi there,
It’s already time for my second post for Gummiapan. Time flies when you are having fun! Here in Belgium we rarely have snow (said face…), so I made a mixed media scrapbook page in my travelers notebook to remind me of the fun times I had in the snow last year. For the background I used some watered down distress ink and a Gummiapan stamp. Then I embellished my pages with stamps, cut out stamps and dies. I’ll show you some detailed pictures of my TN. At the bottom of this post I enlisted the stamps and dies that I used. I hope you like my page?!
See you guys next month!

Love
DT Carmen

 


 Used Gummiapan materials:

- stamp frayed checkered background 14030501
- stamp narrow filled chevron 13020105
- stamp small striped arrow 15090406
- stamp good times 16020325
- stamp wishing you a happy day 16050104
- die mini tags set 1 D160435







Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar