21 september 2018

Lama, kitchen and preparing for Trelleborgsträffen and Förfesten


Hello everyone!

Today I´m gonna show you three cards with some of the new stamps. 
For the first card I used:
I colored the images with colorpencils =)

For the second card I´ve used:
I colored the images with colorpencils, and cut them out.

For the third card I´ve used:
I colored the lama with colorpencils, and used some pattern paper for the ground. 


We are know preparing for Trelleborgsträffen 29-30 sept, and Förfesten den 28 september. 
You are all welcome to Förfesten at Maskingatan 22 in Trelleborg, where we are going to have lots of offers. You may find pattern papers from Bo Bunny, Websters pages, You Do and several other brands. Christmasproducts from Scrapfabriken are displayed and on a discount.  

Förfesten is for everyone!!!
You don´t have to have a ticket to Trelleborgsträffen to come to Förfesten.

Hope to see you ALL there!!!

Lots of love 
DT-Martina

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar