26 september 2018

Borders in different ways.



Hello everyone❤️

I have made 3 really Clean and Simple cards for you today, with borders. Two off them are stamped and on is die-cut.

On this one i have heat-embossed the small gummibears in white, and then coloured them, with my Zig clean color real brush, i like the bright colors together with the white.
I used one of the die - borders to make a thick border.


https://gummiapan.com/produkt/gummibjorn/
https://gummiapan.com/produkt/scalloped-diagonal-border/


On this one i made the border with Distress Ink Oxide. I dapped the ink onto a acrylicblock, mixed it with water, using my waterbrush, and then stamped directly on the cardbase.
The starfish and conchs are heat-embossed in white.




Here i’ve made the border by using a textstamp. 
It says “ Instead of a text’, i love it. 
I stamped with Distress Ink Oxide and then heat-embossed in clear. Gives it such a nice shine.
The background is splatter, done by using my waterbrush and Distress Oxide again.


A close up



So that was it for me today, i hope you enjoyed. 
See you again soon and a good day to you all❤️

Hugs and kisses

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar