20 juli 2018

Under the sea...

Hi there ladies!

Sooo, I just got back from another adventure (I made a two week roadtrip in Canada and the USA, it was A-MA-ZING!) and I got a wonderfull present in my mailbox... some new Gummiapan stamps, whoop whoop! So ofcourse I had to play with them! Although the jetlag is giving me a hard time, here's what I did... 


You all know me by now so yes, I first made a background with some distress inks. The plan was to use a grey and brown color but I guess I didn't clean my craftsheet so I got pink in there to. And actually, I really like my 'mistake'! 

To add intrest to my background, I started stamping. I used the frayed text, the checkered background and I also added some bubbles, that I gave a coat of glossy accents. 


Next, I stamped my focal images and cut them out. I used the same distress inks to color them, so they fit with the background. I also used a bit of cambrick behind each of them. To finish them off, I stamped a little sentiment et voila, two fun, nautical tags! 


I hope you guys like my project!
Greetings,
DT Carmen


Stamps I used:
- frayed checkered background 14030501
- frayed text 18040418
- bubbles 18060228
- octopus 18060301
- seahorse 18040313
- relax 18060228
- chill 18060242 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar