14 juni 2017

happiness powder or Glückspulver

Hello my friends
Hallo Freunde

Today I have super cute things for you! Let's have a look:
Heute habe ich wieder super süße Dinge für euch. Schau her:



Two super cute cards with the stamp "Love med ballong" but I put the heart ballong away and used circles for that. The circles are the rest of my other work, I'll show you on this blogpost.
Zwei super süsse Karten mit dem Stempel "Love med ballong", aber den Herzballon habe ich gegen gestanzte Kreise ersetzt. Die Kreise sind übrig geblieben von meiner anderen Arbeit, weiter unten in diesen Blogpost.



Here is the inside of the two cards with the stamp "happy birthday".
In den Karten habe ich den Stempel "happy birthday" verwendet.



And now I show you, were the circles are from. I made some little and cute bags with a little peek a boo window. (The circles of the window are the ballongs...) Inside this little cute bags are "Ahoi Brause". Do you know the "Ahoi Brause"? It is powder for water, so the water will get a taste of citron or so and it will be...tingle (Is that the right word? I don't know... lol) I used the die cut "Plan pase", the smallest die cut of the "stiched circles", the stamp "Glückspulver" (happiness powder) and the paper "Mönstrade papper, Gummiapan serier"
Und hier sind die Kreise von übrig geblieben. ich habe kleine süße Taschen mit Guckloch gestaltet. In den Taschen ist "Ahoi Brausepulver". Kennt ihr "Ahoi Brausepulver"? Es ist ein Pulver, das in Wasser kommt und dann sprudelt es und schmeckt nacht Zitrone etc. Ich habe hier die Stanze "flat bag" , den kleinsten Kreis von der "stiched circles" Stanze, den Stempel "Glückspulver" und das Papier "Mönstrade papper, Gummiapan serier" verwendet.



Here you can see, how easy I have made the die cutting...
Hier könnt ihr sehen wie einfach ich mir das Ausstanzen gemacht habe...




And the bags and cards look so well together. 
Die Karten und kleinen Taschen passen so gut zueinander.
I hope you have fun with my blogpost and you understand my english...
Ich hoffe ihr hattet Spass mit meinem Blogpost. 

See you soon
Bis bald

DT-Sissi

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar