18 juli 2016

DT challenge - Use your dies in a different way

This month we´re focusing on using dies in a different, not intended, way.

Pillan
Used Trollslända - three big and two small - and just cut of the tail and
mounted them together to create a flower.
Petra (I must admit my card is border line to different way...)
The card with the Butterfly die used as border punch
And a detailed picture so you can see how I mounted two of the
butterfly frames on top of the negative space from the butterfly die. 
Eva
I´ve used "Stitched circles" and the star in one of the "the banners".

Catarina:
I´ve turned two of the stitched banners up side down and made them in to cats.
Anna:
I used my die to emboss.

Emma:

Emma:

Rikke:

Eja:
Jag har använt bladdiesen Crassula som fiskar.

Hope you got some inspiration!
//The designteam

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar