20 september 2018

Mom's birthday!

Hello everyone!

Yesterday was my moms birthday so of course I had to give her some handmade cards!
I'm not going to chit chat today, let's just get started! 

My first card was made in my mom's favorit colors, pink, yellow and orange. Look at those yummy drops of distress ink... LOVE! After the first layer of color, I also stenciled on some ink.


After all that inking, it's time for some stamping! Again, I used those pritty flowers. I wouldn't know what to do without them! I colored them with dylusions and I also added some background stamping.


 To finish off my card I used a Dutch sentiment that says 'congratulations'. Some ink around the boarder and some black and white splashes et voila, the first card is ready!

 Here you can see the same steps (inking up my background) with other colors for the second card.


Same old story, after inking up the background, I did some background stamping. The sentiment on the card is a combination of 3 but I thought it was funny :-) Translated it's somethink like: hooray, a big hug gift card! Haha, 'cause I never know what to buy my mom so now we just go shopping together and I buy her something that she wants :-)


I did made a third card to put on her flowers but I ended up making a new one because I stamped my text a bit blurry - oops -. 


I hope you got inspired!
Until next time!

DT Carmen

Ooooh, and here's a list of the gummiapan stamps & dies I used:

- stamp frayed text
- stamp small space
- stamp dikke knuffel
- stamp cadeaubon
- stamp textset
- die old tags
- die inaequale

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar