10 april 2017

Easter - yellow and orange

I have made two cards with the adorable stamp Tuppen, in focus. I heat embossed Tuppen with black embossing powder.

On this first card, I masked off Tuppen and stamped Hönsfamilj four times. The background is colored with Distress Ink Pads and a sponge dauber, and Tuppen is colored with the same Distress Ink, but with a wet brush.

I diecut the second heat embossed Tuppen and stamped one more time on the colored paper Gul serie. Tuppen is colored with Distress Ink using both water and a brush and a sponge dauber. I sponged the backgroud using the same orange Distress Ink, and mounted Tuppen on 3d foam, to get some depth on the card.

I continued with the cute Förvånad kyckling, stamped three times. One on the striped background, one on the yellow paper and one on white cardstock. The body is colored with Distress Ink and a dauber. Dies used: Stitched Ovals, Glad Påsk.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar