01 augusti 2016

Finally some time of my own...

It feels like I'm not doing anything else than cutting rubber stamps, putting dies in our bags and packing orders... And all I need is that little time of my own, so I can use all my stuff that is waiting for me...

But - finally the right time came:) 


I've used some of the dies from Gummiapan!


It's so fun to combine the two butterfly dies! I stamped on the solid one and cut the other out of craft paper!


To attach the butterflies I used my sewing machine.


Dies from the Allium and the Crassula sets. 


A matching gift box with a small card to it. 

- - -

Here are some cards that I made for a friend:






- - -

A made a ton of small simple gift cards.


I decided to dye the stamp with Distress ink matching my Divine Twine strings. 


I also made CAS notebooks with matching pens. 







- - -

Here's a cute post-it holder box. 




- - -

To finish this post I'm leaving you with some CAS cards!
















Thank you for reading!
// Jea

1 kommentar:

  1. I have to leave a comment, your talent has always amazed me and it still does

    SvaraRadera