26 december 2018

Tags for New Year




❤️❤️❤️

Hello Everyone 
Hope you all are enjoying the last couple of days before 2019 starts, only 5 days away🍾
This will be my last blogpost, it’s been 3,5 amazing years with so much fun. I really enjoyed being a part of Gummiapan fantastic creative team. 

So therefor, i’ll start with a tag that says


Most of all to Jeanette and Joakim❤️ 
To the rest of the wonderful designteam, you guys are awesome. 
And to all of you that follows the blog. 

I’ll give a little close up 

Thanks is embossed in gold, ( not the best one😊) and the stars in white. I like the effect it gives as background. 
The tag i’ve made using scalloped rectangle. 








Here i’vd made my own pattern paper. The text is embossed with clear powder. 

The glasses have gotten a bit with Wink of Stella

On the last one, embossed splatter in silver and the glass in clear. 


Close up

I am going to use this one, on a bottle of Moscato for the host (one of my dearest friends) of this New Years evening.😊 

Material used: 







Thanks 
Starbackground

That was it😊

Whising you all a wonderful Happy New Year. 

Lots of hugs 

Rikke 







Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar