24 december 2018

God Jul till er alla!

Hej där!
Julafton idag, jag skickar en stor julkram till dej från mej och från hela Gummiapangänget. Det är så fantastiskt roligt att vi är så många som tokgillar Gummiapans unika uttryck!

Today it's Christmas Eve and I send you all a big Christmas Hug - both from me and from the whole Gummiapan Team. It's so wonderful that we're so many that love Gummiapans unique style! 


Först ut ett julkort i glada färger. Hos oss strax utanför Göteborg är det en vit jul om än knappt, så snögubbe får bli en önskedröm omgivet av grönt:

My first card is a colourful Christmas card. Here just outside Gothenburg we barely have a white Christmas this year so building a snowman is out of the question...



Till min goa chef brukar jag göra ett julgranshänge, årets hänge blev med hennes dotters favorit - Greta Gris:

Every year I create a little something to put in the Christmas tree as a gift to my boss. Her daughter totally love Peppa Pig at the moment so this year the choice was easy.

Inte bara jul förstås, bästa väninnan har blivit mormor och jag har utnämnt mej själv till bonusmormor:

It's not all about Christmas at the moment. My best friend recently became a grandma and I've nominated myself to be a bonus grandma:


Papper, dies och stämplar hittar ni i nätshoppen. Är det nåt speciellt du undrar över så skicka mej en fråga!
You find the papers, dies and stamps I've used in the net shop. If you have any questions, please ask me!

Jag ser fram emot ett härligt pyssligt 2019 tillsammans med er i bloggen och hela góaGummiapangänget, njut nu av härliga helger!

I'm so looking forward to a crafty 2019 together with you and the great Gummaiapan Team, now my wish for you is to enjoy the holidays!

Kram/Hugs, Monica

3 kommentarer: