08 november 2018

With sympathy

Hello everyone, 

Last week the boss of my dad passed away, 
so I made some with sympathy cards. 
Creating these cards isn't always nice to make but you give the personal touch to the card to show your sympathy. 



The first card is a black and white sympathy card 
For the card I used these materials: 
- the dies Snow drops
- the Dutch text stamp Heel veel sterkte



The seconde card I made with some distress oxide ink pads and a little bit of water.
With a pensel I put some inkt on a pièce of aquarel paper. 

For this card I used these materials: 
- the Dutch text stamp Heel veel sterkte
- the stamp Small leaf
- the stamp leaf



I hope the cards inspired you for the moments you need a sympathy card. 

DT Nicol 










1 kommentar:

  1. Lovely cards!
    Always nice for people to receive such sympathycards!

    SvaraRadera