23 november 2018

Christmas cards

Hello Everyone, 

The last month of 2018 is coming soon. 
The first snowflakes felt in the Netherlands, so the winter is coming. 

For this blog I made two different Christmas cards. 


For the first card I made a Christmas card with pine trees. 
I used the stamp pine trees and stamp three times on the background. 
The next step is to put a piece of vellum on the card.
Watch out with the glue and don't use to much! 
The third step is to stamp the pine trees again on a piece of cardstock and cut it out. 
At least I used the stamp prettige kerstdagen.
This is a Dutch Christmas wish. 
For some effect I used 3d snow.


For my second card I used the stamp Rosa the cow. 
I also used the stamps small santa hat and merry christmas
I used the dies small santa hat



I hope I inspired you with these Christmas cards. 
DT Nicol 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar