11 oktober 2018

Ho ho ho


Ho ho ho
Soon winter will be over us, christmas decorations all over, and who knows maybe snow. 
So today I’ll show some clean and simple christmas cards, but instead of using the more traditional colors, I’ve used very bright colors. I like to make a twist sometimes. 

I really like the cute reindeer, and it goes perfectly to the text, that says
“Must not be opened until 24 December”.
The reindeer is coloured with copics and on the bows i’ve used wink of Stella.


A close up



Here I’ve Coloured the packets with zig clean and wink of Stella. 
I made a border, using the textstamp. 



A close up



On the last one, I’ve also used ZIG clean on the adorable Angel, in a very bright pink.
I die-cutted the Angel three time to get the small hearts, one is kept in the Angel and the other two by the text.



1. Card

2. Card

3. Card

That was what I had for you today, hope you enjoyed and I’ll see you again in two weeks, maybe with more Christmas🎄

Hugs DT-Rikke 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar