13 oktober 2018

Hidden-message card from workshop at Trelleborgsträffen

Hello everyone!!

Today I will share the tutorial for a Hidden-message card that I showed in a workshop at Trelleborgsträffen 29-30 september 2018.


I have used:
Läskigt spöke
Happy haunting
Hjärtligt spöke
Let´s freak out together
Scary greetings
Spökpojke
To a FAB-BOO-lous friend
When will I see you?
You are Bootiful

You will need a base that is 4*11 inches, I chose black paper.
Scored at the 11 inch side up at 2,75 and 5, 5 and 8, 25.

Then you will need a piece of white paper that is 3*3,5 inches.
And a piece of black paper that is 3,25*3,75 inches.

Now you will need two panels, in pattern paper to decorate the front of the card.
And the measurements for those two are 2,5*3,75 inches


The last two pieces you will need are in white, and they measure 2,5*4 inches.

Now take the base and fold it in half. Then take your siccors and cut three times to make four "legs" from the middle and up to the scoreline, NOT OVER!

Then you will insert your white panels between the "legs" to make this pattern:
It is VERY important that they are the opposite, other wise your hidden part won´t work.

Now you can stamp you different messages. But save some for the hidden part =)




This is how the card looks like on the backside.



Here you can see two other cards I made just the same way but with different stamps and paper.




I have used:
Enhörning
Cyan serie
I colored the unicorn with colorpencils.

Mörk mandelfärgad serie
Have you seen that Gummiapan now has 3D-paper cutouts?! Sadly not in the webshop but there are several different designs in the shop in Trelleborg.



Enjoy, and I hope you will try this fold.

DT-Martina

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar