08 september 2018

Spinner cards

Hello everyone, 

The holidays are over in Holland, so I started with my new job. 
I will start as a teacher for the primary school. 

For this blog I made two different spinner cards. 

The materials which I used for a spinner card are: 
- a piece of cardstock of 10,5 cm x 30 cm
- a piece of cardstock / Design paper of 10 cm x 14,5 cm 
- a piece of cardstock of 9,5 x 14 cm 
- two coins of  €0,10 
- a cutting blade 
- a lot of 3D blocks 



You start with the design paper to stick on the cardstock of 10 cm x 14,5 cm. 
The next step is to make the lines for the slide part of the card. 
(I didn't know how to say this in good english, so sorry). 
The lines for the slide part are 1 cm x 7,5 cm. 

When you made the lines for the slide part of the card and you have to cut them out. 
The third step you have to make is to put a 3D block on the coin and put the coin on the back in the slide part. So you can put the other coin on the 3D block and on this coin you place an another 3D block. Now you can put your picture on the card. 

For the cards in this blog I used the stamp Bobbie and Anders. 

The last step you made for this card is to stick the cardstock on the card. 

For my cards I made my own design papers with different stamps. 
The stamps I used for my cards are: 

For the card with Anders: 

and the other stamps and dies: 

For the card with Bobbie: 
splat

and the stamps and dies:
happy birthday 
Bobbie



I hope you like the cards! 

DT Nicol 



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar