05 september 2018

just be yourself

Hi bloggers!

Wow, september... done with the good life, back to being a teacher :-)
And the strangest thing is, when I'm loaded with tasks to do, without even knowing where to start first, the more creative I get! I'm stressing out about my to-do lists while I'm creating, haha!
And that's what happend with me today as well... I should be preparing my lessons for tomorrow but my travelers notebook was smiling at me :-) So it was time to get inky and deducate a page to myself!

As usual, I started preparing my background with ink. I didn't want to waist any time thinking, so I used the colors that were already on my desk. After inking comes stamping, and I follow my same recipe over and over again, I started with some background stamping.

Yesterday I watched a youtube live video and the girl used a big die cut on the page, so that was my inspiration for the HELLO die! And because I want to give myself some positive vibes, I call myself the 'sunshine' on this page :-)

because my picture has vertical lines in it, I used vertical pieces of paper to centralize my picture. I don't know about you guys, but I love that little touch of green in there! That's some nice design paper from Gummiapan infact! Some finishing touches et voila, another page about 'me' :-)


Here are the stamps & dies I used:
- stamp splatter
- stamp small-squiggle
- stamp frayed text
- stamp hello-sunshine
- stamp just-be-yourself
- die hello
- die mini-tags-set-1
- die arrows
- die old-tags
- die ticket-border
- die kamera-2


Have a nice day, creative friends!
Lots of love,
DT Carmen

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar