28 augusti 2018

Album

Hello

We are preparing for two exhibitions and all the news.
24 hours a day is not enough,we need more time. 

Me and Helen will be at Ludvikapysslet 31 aug-2 sep.
Jeanette and Joakim will be in Hamburg 31 aug-2 sep. 
Hope to see you either in Hamburg or Ludvika =)

Today I will show you three different designs of the same album. 

This album is a vacation-album.
(I am SO sorry that the pictures are on the wrong way)

I used:
Pattern paper Klar grön
Pattern paper Gul
Pattern paper Klar blå
Pattern paper Ljus blå














For the second album, I had a lot of old pictures. 

So I used:
Kvistpapper - that I distressed with both Vintage photo and Walnut stain
Pattern papper Mandel 

 Instead of flaps I glued them down so they became pockets.










And my last album is a Christmas-album I made several months ago, but never showed in the blogg =)
The material I used for this album was:
Pattern paper Mörk Mandel
Pattern paper Klargrön




Pattern paper Limegrön
Pattern paper Mandel












Take care
DT-Martina




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar