25 juli 2018

The life in the ocean





Hi there!

At last...a stamp with a Pelican! For a long time I've called the Flamingo dies for Pelicans. I know they are flamingos, but I keep on saying pelicans.
So, here is my Fla.... just kidding... Pelican.

-----------------------------------

Hej där!
Äntligen...en stämpel med en Pelikan! Jag har länge kallat Flamingo dies för Pelikaner. Jag vet ju att det är flamingos, men fortsätter säga pelikaner.
Så, här är min Fla... skojar...Pelikan.


When I made this card I stamped and masked first and then I distressed the ocean, sky and sun.
Stamps that I used:
The die isScalloped Squares

-------------------------------

När jag gjorde detta kort stämplade jag och maskade först och sen distressade jag havet, himmel och solen.
Stämplar som jag använde:



__________________________________________________________________

In my next card
I used a lot of the new stamps to create the life in the ocean.

-------------------------------

På mitt andra kort
använde jag många av de nya stämplarna för att skapa livet i havet.

Stamps:


-------------------------------

Stämplar:




__________________________________________________________________

And here's my last card for this time "Sea you soon..."

-------------------------------

Och här är mitt sista kort för denna gång "Sea you soon..."

For this card I used this stamps:
Me and Doris borrowed some bubbles from Nemo
The die is: Stitched squares
I used glaze at the bubbles and the sjögräs.
When I made this card I stamped and masked first and then I distressed the background blue.

-----------------------------------

Till detta kort använde jag stämplarna:
Jag och Doris lånade bubblorna från Nemo

-------------------------------

That was all from me for now
Sea you Soon!

Det var allt för mig för tillfället
Sea you Soon!

DT-Lena

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar