05 juni 2018

Tropical vibes...

Hi bloggers!

I love the sunny vibes we are getting the last couple of days, it makes me longing to summertime even more :-) Only 4 more weeks and then schools out! Don't get me wrong, I love being a teacher, but at the end of the schoolyear, the kids seem to go wild! And talking about going wild... I went wild with a new Gummiapan die !!

I got some new goodies in my mailbox and when I saw the Montera leave die, I got an instant tropic feeling! I saw myself on the beach, with a cocktail, in nomansland... So that's what inspired me for my 3 little ATC cards today! I used the cute Montera leaves die in 3 ways, let me show you...





First, I die-cut it several times to make my own stencil. Then I used some mondeling paste over it and let it drie. For my second ATC I made a stamp out of the die. I took some sticky back foam and die-cut the leave and then, stuck it to a stamping block. Tada, a custom made stamp! And last but not least, I used the die-cuts to make leaves for my flower. So yes, 2 small die but countless possibilities! Here is the finiched result, some cool tropical ATC's! 



See you guys at the beach!
Greetings
DT Carmen


Goodies I used:
- die: two montera leaves D180552
- stamp: Javisst gör ... 11060301
- stamp: small mojito 15090123 
- stamp: cheers 18010123 
- stamp: filmstrip 11120101 
- stamp: flamingo 18040326 
- stamp: smile 18040316 
- stamp: fantasy flower 18040301 
- stamp: a little something 18010221

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar