23 juni 2018

Happy birthday !

Hello Gummiapan fans, 

Last week I graduated for the study ,teacher for the primary school.
So now I'm a teacher! 

For today I made two happy birthday cards. 
For this cards I made my own designpaper with the stamps of Gummiapan. 

For the first card I used: 

I stamp the two stamps on random places on a white piece of cardstock .
I used a brown color ink. 

The next step for this card is the stamp bear
I cut the stamp out, for the card.
The last step which I made is the happy birthday stamp. 


For my second card I used the two different pig stamps. 
pig
 - pig 

I stamped the two stamps on random places on a white piece of cardstock.
I used two differnt pink colors. 

The last step for this card is the Dutch tekst stamp van harte gefeliciteerd. 


I hope you like the cards!
If you have any question don't be scared to ask me. 

Creative Greetings
DT Nicol 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar