11 juni 2018

Birthday card


In june we have a lot of birthdays in my family, so today i show some that i made for my dad to give to my aunt and stepdad, and one i made for my son to give to his grandma.

All dies and stamps that i’ve used are some of the news.

Here i’ve stamped a Happy Birthday background in 3 different green colours, put the fine bottle of wine on top. Used the small old tag, with a text and the mini penseldrag
( This one is for my stepdad )



The next one is to my aunt. She is from Faroe Island, so i thought, why not make it in the colors of their flag, white, blue and red. I absolutely love the border-die, and the hip hip horray is so cute. 



Here i’ve coloured with ZIG clean color, on both leaves and label.
Is just three shades blended togheter, without using water. I said last time and again today, they are so easy to work with.
The yellow and orange gets me to think about a Tequila Sunrise...Mmmm.
The text is heat-embossed in with.
( To grandma )

https://gummiapan.com/produkt/stitched-label-rectangles/

That was what i had for you today.
Wish you all a Happy day.
See you soon.

Hugs DT-Rikke

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar