08 maj 2018

Sunny cards

Hello Everyone, 

In the Netherlands the sun is shining
This is the reason why I made this time two colourful cards. 

For these cards I used the distress oxide ink. 



For the first card I made a lot of rounds on a aquarel paper. 
When I made the rounds I spray some water on the paper. 
If you have spray water a few times you can dry the paper with a heattool. 
Watch out for too much water!


When the cardstock is dry I started with the stamp frayed circles. 
I placed the stamp on random places with the same colours of the distress oxide ink. 
For the text on the card I used the Dutch stamp cadeaubon


For the second card I coloured my background with the same colours.
Do the same as the first card. 


I used the stamp Small Frayed Hearts and stamp this stamp on random places on the background. 
The text stamp I used is the Dutch text bedankt

I hope I have inspired you with new ideas. 
I will wish all of you a lot of Sunny days 

DT Nicol 



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar