26 maj 2018

Animals

     
Hello everybody, then it’s my turn again here on the blog. Gummiapan just keeps getting more and more new products in the shop, and that means more inspiration, i love it.
I’ve falling in love with many of the new animal stamps, so that is want i’m showing today. 

On the first card i’ve used svart snedrandigt papper for the background, i think it compliments the bright pink on the flamingo really well. I coloured the flamingo with ZIG clean color, they are really easy to work. I’ve used a waterbrush to blend the color out, but you can also blend different colors without using a water. Thr Happy Birthday is embossed with clear powder, and the i’ve used wink of Stella silver.
(Sorry about the fotoquality)


A close up om the text



Here i’ve used  Mörkturkos Enfärgat papper for background. I’ve used the amazing Sjöhäst, which i’ve heatembossed in white, and again used ZIG to color with. Love the bright colors. Happy Birthday are embossed in green.



On the last one, Enfärgat gult papper and the funny Groda. I’ve coloured with Distress ink Oxide. The small splatter i’ve done, by using a waterbrush. Textstamp ( also some of the news ) I’m yours and Kiss me, goes perfectly hand in hand.



That was what i had to show you today, hope you find some inspiration😊

Have a nice day 
Hugs DT-Rikke 




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar