Ow ow , spring finally started and I’m so happy about that! So for today’s post I made 2 cheerful birthday cards, celebrating some sunshine 😃
The first card is really bright because of the colors ink I used. Of course distress, I’m a Tim Holtz addict 😍 I used the new birthday background stamp and also the new HB2U stamp on a tag from the mini tags set 1. Spring for me is butterflies, so that’s my focal image. And check out the border, that’s a new stitched die, how cute!
The second card is a bit darker, a bit more mistery! I used a new happy birthday quote stamp and again the stiched die, I love the sophisticated look it gives a card!
So, I’m of to make my wishlist now. Next weekend there’s a big stamp event in The Netherlands and Gummiapan will be there to, whoop whoop! Looking forward to do some shopping there 😀
Wishing you a nice day & until next time!
Goodies I used:
- stamp 'happy birthday background' 18010101
- stamp 'huge butterfly' 12020201
- stamp 'HB2U' 18010219
- stamp 'frayed checkered background' 14030501
- stamp ' small squiggle' 15060204
- stamp 'happy birthday' 18010127
- die 'mini tags set 1' D160435- die 'stitched pattern' D180124