20 april 2018

Happy Birthday in Dutch!

Hi there everyone!

Ow ow, Summer has arrived! It was about 20°C today here in Belgium, it was in 1 word... GREAT! So ofcourse I was inspired to make a bright birthday card! Let me explain you how I did it.



I started by die cutting some number dies that I wanted to use on my background (the card is for my colleague that teaches mat, hihi!). Then I applied some gesso and next some cheerfull and bright colors. After coloring the card with paint I added some background stamping (you can find the used materials on the bottom of this post). 


For my focal element I used the sketched circle (ow gosh, I just adore this die!) and inside I put a Dutch quote stamp saying 'today is your day'. Yes, you read well, a Dutch quote! Those are new in the Gummiapan collection, and I can tell you, they are amazing! Here's a sneek of the stamps...


Okay, ofcourse I needed some more bright elements so I stamped the cute butterfly stamp to finish of my card. I made some splatters and did some border stamping and voila, that's it! I hope you like it!



Sunny Belgian greetings!
DT Carmen

Materials I used:
- stamp 'frayed net' 11050706
- stamp 'avisst gör det...' 11060301
- stamp 'splatter' 15100112
- stamp 'vandaag is jouw dag'
- stamp 'middle sized butterfly' 11050303
- stamp 'small chevron' 14090208
- die 'sketched circle' D160408
- die 'number' D180210




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar