05 februari 2018

Live Laugh Love atc's



Hello there!
First of all, happy monday! No, you’re not missing a special celebration, it’s just me counting down the days because we have vacation next week here in Belgium. I am really looking forward to a little bit of me time to do what I like the most… be creative! But, first things first, I have some fun ATC’s to share with you today! A few years back, I made a secret Facebook group for people from Belgium to start trading ATC’s. I never did it myself, but ever since, I really like working on a small surface.


I love quote stamps and because Valentine is getting closer, I used the Gummiapan ‘live, laugh, love’ - stamp to inspire me and to make this trio of ATC’s.
I created the background of my cards with the distress oxide inks. Also, I used a very cool Gummiapan stamp to design my background (you can find the used stamps at the bottom of this post!). Next step was to glue down some old book paper. I used the arrow stamp as an embellishment, as well as the circle stamp with numbers. To finish it off, I gave every ATC card a tittle word, so the 3 cards became a set. They are all mated on the Gummiapan craft paper. 

So, who of you likes creating these little cards as well?
If you’re interested in a swap, let me know
😊

 

Greetings and until next time!
DT Carmen


 


These are the stamps I used:
- A lot of splat art 11050106
- Narrow filled chevron art 13020105
- Circle with numbers art 16050101 
- Live laugh love art 14031207 
 


2 kommentarer:

  1. Hello Carmen,
    I love to create ATCs as well!
    Yours are great.

    Have a nice day
    Ines♥

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hey Ines! Thanks for your comment! They are fun to make wright?! Do you also trade with others? Have a nice day 2!

    SvaraRadera