20 februari 2018

Lennart wishing you a happy day!

Hi there creative world!


Today I will be showing you a card I've made for a friend. It's not always easy to make a masculine card, but then we have Lennart to the rescue 😃 I really like the end result so I think I will make some more. Let me show you how I made my card (the list of Gummiapan materials I used is at the bottom of this post!).


First I made my background using lots of different mediums such as gesso, modeling paste and distress crayons. To pimp my background I also did a little bit of stamping. Look at that texture and the colors, yummie!




After stamping I gave my card some type of frame with a Gummiapan die
and I also scribbled a border with a black paint pen. 


Then it was time to give Lennart a prominent place on my card. I put him on the cute doodled cloud and added some washi tape as well.

To finish of my card, I used a sentiment stamp. I really love this 'wishing you a happy day' stamp, you can use it for all occasions! 




 


Gummiapan goodies I used:

stamp 'a lot of splat' 11050106 , stamp 'javisst gör det...' 11060301, stamp 'Lennart' 10080504, stamp 'doodled cloud' 17030112, stamp 'wishing you...' 16050104, die 'sketched circle' D160408
 

 
So, this was it for today.  I hope you like my card. See you again next time!
greetings, DT Carmen

2 kommentarer:

  1. Your background is great, like the whole card!
    I love the cloud and the text and be glad to be at CREATIVA for shopping gummiapan stamps :-)!

    Hugs Ines♥

    SvaraRadera
  2. Thank you so much for your lovely comment Ines! I had the Lennart stamp for a while and finally I made a card with him. I love how it turned out to, hihi! Have fun playing!

    Greetings, Carmen

    SvaraRadera